Sprout Tz and Direct Selling
Sprout Tz is harnessing the power and success of worldwide direct selling to provide a perpetual funding source for the ongoing acquisition and sale of arable land. We have combined our own direct selling experience along with a close review of the current direct selling industry’s revenues, products, distributor compensation and growth.
Accordingly, we have developed a realistic forecast of what we believe is possible when you combine the investment appeal of farmland with a motivated and expanding person to person sales force.
Direct Selling Industry
Direct selling is a dynamic, vibrant, rapidly expanding channel of distribution for the marketing of products and services directly to consumers away from a fixed retail location. Today’s direct selling includes sales made through the party plan, person to person, social media and the internet.
• Global Sales: $178.5 Billion in 2013, up 8.1% from 2012
• 96.25 million people worldwide are direct sellers.
• Direct Sellers: 16.8 million in the USA, 50.24 million in Asia/Pacific and 12.7 million in Europe
• 76% of direct sellers have been with their company 1+ years
• 74% of U.S. adults have purchased from a direct seller.
Capturing International Sales and Impacting Business
It is an industry that generates $178.5 billion annually and wields exceptional power, especially when 96.25 million global citizens are at the core of its strength. Regardless where in the world they call home, tenacious entrepreneurs use the direct selling business model to increase their incomes, enhance their own socioeconomic status and collectively improve local, regional and national economies.
Direct Selling: Making A Global Impact
1. Just about any product or service can be purchased through direct selling somewhere in the world.
2. Countless direct selling companies rank among the top overall businesses in the U.S. in categories such as health and wellness, personal care, financial services, clothing and accessories, and educational products.
3. Direct selling often uses network marketing or multi-level marketing rather than single-level marketing.
4. Direct selling provides an opportunity for the average person to start a business of their own and earn an extra income at a very affordable cost.
5. Consumers benefit from direct selling because of the convenience and service it provides, which can include personal demonstration and explanation of products, home delivery, and generous satisfaction guarantees.
6. Direct selling provides a channel of distribution for companies with unique, innovative or distinctive products not readily available in traditional retail stores or the conventional marketplace.
7. Direct selling enhances the retail distribution infrastructure of the economy.
DSA President Discusses Impact of Direct Selling
"The strong performance of direct selling in the United States and around the world continues to underscore the economic and social relevance of this business model."
—Joseph Mariano, President, USDSA
Making a Positive Global Impact
Direct Selling is Big Business and Capable of Incredible and Rapid Growth in Revenues
In all, the DSN Global 100 direct selling companies achieved over $72 billion in net sales in 2012, up from $63 billion one year ago. The Top 10 companies, which collectively represented 625 years of direct selling business across the globe, achieved $44 billion in revenue.
In 2013,The Top 10 Direct Selling Companies Achieved Over $46 Billion in Revenues
2013 Fastest Growing Companies 10 Years Old Or Less And Number of Representative
What is Directly Selling?